100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL – – Citrus sinensis
Orange Oil is a rich and comforting fragrance that helps with alleviating anxiety. It is also an excellent travel companion as it can be used as a natural insect repellent or as an ointment for irritated skin. Use this in your own DIY candles, or to create a warming scent for your home – Orange Oil really is a staple to have in your collection.
USES FOR – ORANGE OIL
- Aromatherapy: Like most essential oils, they work extremely well for aromatherapy. Orange oil is used in aromatherapy to help with stress, anxiety, and sleep issues as it has proved to be a natural mood lifter.
- Perfume: Mix a few drops of Orange essential oil with a carrier oil such as Almond or Jojoba. Apply to your wrist and neck for a beautiful, citrus scent!
- Massage: Orange oil can be mixed with massage oil and can be applied directly to the skin this way. If you struggle with bad skin on your back, Orange oil has been reported by some that it helps with acne and other blemishes on the face and the body.
- Floor cleaner, polish wood: not only will it make your floor smell delicious, but Orange oil has anti-microbial properties that can help with keeping germs at bay.
- Air freshener: Whether you mix this in some water and spritz it around the room, or use an electric diffuser, Orange oil is a great natural air freshener that will give every room a lift
CAUTIONS – Keep out of reach of children, avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Avoid contact with eyes & sensitive areas. Do not ingest. Possible skin sensitivity. Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Non-toxic. It may cause sensitisation and irritation in some individuals. Avoid during pregnancy or currently breastfeeding, please consult with your physician before using this or any other essential oil.
These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.